University of Dubuque Digital Art and Design
The Digital Art and Design (DART) program prepares students for the engaging field of digital design and gaming. Offering a foundation for a broad understanding of digital media, this major stresses the aesthetics of design and effective technology for an engaging, interactive experience. Students will learn visual and technical skills, such as design principles, digital art creation, animation, and web development, to create interactive projects in the digital environment. These interactive digital arts and technology courses are combined with communication and business practices to best prepare the student to enter the workplace. Internships are highly encouraged. The need for talented and well‐trained designers with extensive technology training is in high demand and career opportunities in this evolving field include video design and production, interactive media design and production, game development, motion graphics design, web development, print media, advertising and promotion design, internet presence and marketing, digital photography, consulting and digital project management.
Find out more here.
- Alan Garfield's Research
- Chair and Professor of Digital Art and Design; Director, Bisignano Art Gallery
- James Cullen's Research
- Associate Professor of Digital Art and Design
- Jean Holdener's Research
- Assistant Professor
- Sheila Sabers's Research
- Assistant Professor of Digital Art and Design
- Digital Art and Design Dept. Placeholder
- A collection of citations from adjunct faculty, staff, and those no longer working with the University of Dubuque