About Digital UD
Digital UD, hosted by the Charles C. Myers Library, provides access to works created by the University’s faculty, students, and staff, including the following:
- Chlapaty Research Fellowship projects
- Character and…, a journal sponsored by the Wendt Center for Character Education
- Celebration of Faculty & Staff Scholarship & Creativity bibliography
- Apex (student Scholarship and Creativity) bibliography.
- Master of Arts in Communication projects
- Ahead of the Curve: The First Century of African American Experiences at the University of Dubuque
The Charles C. Myers Library hosts this content with the goal of showcasing the achievements, both scholarly and creatively, of our University of Dubuque community.
All rights to the content held within reside with the author.
Please direct questions or comments to the University Archives at firstname.lastname@example.org.