APEX: Student Scholarship in the Classroom and Community
A University of Dubuque education is designed to be a bridge to your future. It is an education grounded in a strong liberal arts core and developed through rigorous professional preparation. As a Christian university, we understand college to be about more than a piece of paper or a high paying job. The UD experience is about building a life of meaning: discovering and developing your God-given gifts, and discerning opportunities to make a difference in the world.
- Mark Ward, Ph. D, Vice President for Academic Affairs
The University of Dubuque offers a variety of classes and majors, a list of which can be found by by clicking here.
- Zebra Mussel (Dreissena polymorpha) Colonization and Distribution among Native Freshwater Mussels in Pool 12 of the Mississippi
- Marr, Shelby L., Skopek, J.L., Hoffman, A.R., & Zuercher, G.L. “Zebra Mussel (Dreissena polymorpha) Colonization and Distribution among Native Freshwater Mussels in Pool 12 of the Mississippi River.” Poser presentation at the 44th Mississippi River Research Consortium Meeting, La Crosse, WI, April 26-27, 2012.
- Zen Buddhism and Meditation
- Hamann, Elizabeth. "Zen Buddhism and Meditation." Poster presentation for RES 104: Intro to Research Writing, Spr '16, Prof. Prelis.
- pH Dependency of Tyrosinase
- Meadows, Luke, & M. Sinton. “pH Dependency of Tyrosinase.” Posterpresentation at the 129thAnnual Meeting of the Iowa Academt of Sciences, Cedar Falls, IA, April 21-22, 2017.
- “Aviation Cybersecurity
- Alotaibi, Bjad. “Aviation Cybersecurity.” Poster presentation for AVI495: Aviation Senior Seminar, F ’17, Prof. Savage.
- “Libra –The Scales,” “Don’t Hold Your Breath,” & “Psych Report: Sundowning Teen.”
- Stairs, Lauralee. “Libra –The Scales,” “Don’t Hold Your Breath,” & “Psych Report: Sundowning Teen.” Creative Writing presented at the 9th Annual Streamlines Conference, Dubuque, IA, Nov. 5, 2016