University of Dubuque Health, Wellness, and Sport Marketing and Management
The HWS Department is committed to providing students with an instructional program of high quality that involves the discovery, interpretation, and application of knowledge related to the disciplines within the department. HWS is dedicated to providing an education that brings discipline to mind and body in the pursuit of knowledge and in the development of a healthy lifestyle. A central and unifying mission for the department is to promote the value of multidimensional wellness as a means of enhancing quality of life. In HWS we provide experiences for students that will help them develop as whole persons who emerge as champions of wellness and embrace lifelong learning in a changing society.
Find out more here.
- James Romagna's Research
- Department Head Health, Wellness and Sport; Assistant Professor
- Joseph Sabin's Research
- Assistant Professor
- Joshua Thomas's Research
- Assistant Professor of Exercise Science
- Kevin P. Cattani's Research
- Associate Professor of Sport Marketing & Management/Director of Sports Marketing
- HWS Dept. Placeholder
- A collection of citations from adjunct faculty, staff, and those no longer working with the University of Dubuque