Business and Accounting Dept. Placeholder
A collection of citations from adjunct faculty, staff, and those no longer working with the University of Dubuque
- Finance: Handling God’s Money in the Church.
- Jamieson, Philip, & Jamieson, Janet. Finance: Handling God’s Money in the Church. Nashville: Cokesbury, 2012.
- Financial Capital Investment Project.
- Deaver, Samuel. H. “Financial Capital Investment Project.” Dubuque: Self-published, 2010.
- Growing Transparent Stewards in the Local Church.
- Jamieson, Janet. “Growing Transparent Stewards in the Local Church.” Giving: Growing Joyful Stewards in Your Congregation 14 (2012): 16-18.
- Off Campus Work Study & Enrichment Program.
- Knipper, Lacy, & Johnson, Liza. “Off Campus Work Study & Enrichment Program.” Presentation at the Iowa Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators Conference, Dubuque, Nov. 6-8, 2013.
- Spartan Cyclists
- Ali, Mohamed, Michael S. Marinko, Maneka Bryant, & Olivia N. Iwasaki. "Spartan Cyclists." Poster presentation for BAC 324: Leadership & Motivation, Spr '16, Prof. Liza Johnson.
- The Sustainable Church: Applying the Triple Bottom Line.
- Jamieson, Janet. “The Sustainable Church: Applying the Triple Bottom Line.” The Episcopal Network for Stewardship Website, Oct. 3, 2011. www.tens.org/newsletter/newsletter-blog/the-sustainable-church-applying-the-triple-bottom-line?category=Best+Practices