University of Dubuque Philosophy, Politics and History
The Department of Philosophy, Politics and History is a vibrant community of faculty and students engaged in discussion of ideas, people, and events that have shaped, and continue to shape, our cultures and lives. Learning from both current and past events, we explore the social, political, and ethical challenges we face today. We welcome you to join us. Through majoring in Philosophy and Ethics or in Politics, or minoring in History, or in combining any of these with other majors, you will hone skills required for success in many professions.
Find out more here.
- Adam Smith's Research
- Assistant Professor of Political Philosophy
- Brian Hallstoos's Research
- Associate Professor of History
- Christine Darr's Research
- Department Head for Philosophy, Politics and History; Assistant Professor of Christian Ethics
- Roger Ebertz's Research
- Professor of Religion
- Philosophy, Politics, and History Dept. Placeholder
- A collection of citations from adjunct faculty, staff, and those no longer working with the University of Dubuque