University of Dubuque Charles C. Myers Library
The Charles C. Myers Library staff connects students to resources they need to become educated, life-long learners. The Library is also a cultural center with a welcoming learning environment.
The Library is open to current students, faculty, and staff of University with a current, valid identification card, as well as current students, faculty, and staff from Wartburg Theological Seminary (WTS), NICC, Loras College, and Clarke College with current, valid school identification cards. In addition, the library participates in the State Library of Iowa's Open Access program, which means that anyone who lives in the state of Iowa may check books out with a valid identification.
Find out more here.
- Becky Canovan's Research
- Assistant Director of Public Services
- Christopher Doll's Research
- Director of the Charles C. Myers Library
- Joseph Letriz's Research
- Electronic Systems Librarian
- Sarah Slaughter's Research
- Reference and Instruction Librarian
- Charles C. Myers Library Placeholder
- A collection of citations from adjunct faculty, staff, and those no longer working with the University of Dubuque