Amy Baus's Research
Assistant Professor of Psychology; Director of Vocation, Civic Engagement, and Life Services
- Best Practices on a Shoestring Budget.
- Baus, Amy, Funke, Anne, & Jewett, Sandy. “Best Practices on a Shoestring Budget.” Presentation at the Annual Career Professionals of Iowa Conference, Cedar Rapids, IA, July 2017
- Geriatric Service-Learning Project: Bethany Home
- Abidalrahim, Waleed, Konstantine Batonisashvili, Logan Benter, Naomi Bokela, Sarina Boldt, Vincent Godwin, Carlos Gracia, Kullin Harris, Kyle Holdridge, Michael Huck, Randee Jackson, Tarshma Jackson, Nicholas Kazmierczak, Joseph McMahon, Patrick McNamara, Baylee Noll, Bailey Ovenshire, Alexander Pavlopoulos, Emily-Jo Pierce, Jasia Powell, & Zachary Samson. “Geriatric Service-Learning Project: Bethany Home.” Poster presentation for WVS 201: World View Seminar 2, Spr ‘16, Dr. Amy Baus.
- Preserving the Ego Strength: Changes in Dispositional Empathy and the Psychology of Prosocial Behavior
- Baus, Amy, Funke, Anne, & Jewett, Sandy. “Preserving the Ego Strength: Changes in Dispositional Empathy and the Psychology of Prosocial Behavior.” Presentation at the 24th Annual Midwest Institute for Students and Teachers of Psychology (MISTOP), Glen Ellyn, IL, March 3, 2017.