University of Dubuque Communication
Our mission for the Communication Department at University of Dubuque is to develop students’ theory-based insights and communication competencies necessary to think critically and communicate well. The Communication Department at the University of Dubuque has designed its curriculum to help student’s master competencies that allow them to excel as professionals.
Find out more here.
- Franklin Yartey's Research
- Communication Department Head, Associate Professor of Communication
- Jenn Supple Bartels's Research
- Associate Professor of Communication
- John Haman's Research
- Assistant Professor of Communication
- Michelle Grace's Research
- Director of Speech Communication and Internship Coordinator, Assistant Professor of Communication
- Sue Ann Marino's Research
- Assistant Professor of Communication; Professional Writing Consultant
- Communication Dept. Placeholder
- A collection of citations from adjunct faculty, staff, and those no longer working with the University of Dubuque